Shelly Marie Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Hi Everyone

Post  Brenian Designs Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! Sorry I haven't been around but for the past week, my family and I have had the stomach bug....ugggh! After many hours of hugging the toilet bowl, and then taking care of my husband while he was sick, I think we are all better! fingers crossed...lol I haven't done much scrapping lately as all I have felt like doing is laying on the couch. I hope to get back into the swing of things this next week as I have missed scrapping!! Hope everyone is doing good! It is getting so warm here....supposed to be 97 tomorrow all ready...I want WINTER back!! lol
Brenian Designs
Brenian Designs
Admin

http://breniandesigns.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone Empty Re: Hi Everyone

Post  wornoutmumoftwo Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:10 pm

My two boys have had that bug, spent the last three days of the school term off sick, and now we're on our two week school holiday, which means I can't get near the pc.

We're back to rain, rain and more rain at the moment, no chance of it warming up here [scotland] for a few months yet.

wornoutmumoftwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenian Designs Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Where in Scotland are you from? My husband just moved here last December from Glasgow, Scotland. I spent six months over there a couple years ago and loved it minus all the rain and cold...lol
Brenian Designs
Brenian Designs
Admin

http://breniandesigns.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wornoutmumoftwo Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

We're on the outskirts of Glasgow (Barrhead), and just had two days of sunshine...back to rain tuesday though.

wornoutmumoftwo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum